We offer you neuro physiotherapy in Seawoods. Neuro physiotherapy is also called neurological physiotherapy. With this therapy, we deal with rehabilitating individuals with neurological conditions.
You will have problems with multiple physical conditions if you face neurological conditions. Neurological conditions are specific ailments related to the brain, peripheral nerves and the spinal cord. Some of these are:
- Muscle strength
- Range of movement
In the case of neuro physiotherapy, we offer you the examination and treatment related to the physical problem because of the neurological condition. Some of the following conditions that we deal with are:
- Multiple sclerosis
Neurological disorders differ from individual to individual. Neurological physiotherapy mainly aims to enhance the life quality of individuals with neurological conditions. We do this through physical means. We treat you at Seawoods based on your symptoms. For neuro physiotherapy, we focus on:
- Slowing the physical deterioration
- Taking the potential to the fullest
- Milestones of development for the child who is physically disabled
Neurological physiotherapy principles at Seawoods
For neuro physiotherapy in Seawoods, we follow specific regulations related to rehabilitation.
- The brain is inherently dynamic and can adapt to the change after injury to the brain and the spinal cord.
- We follow an eclectic approach with a focus on the resolution of problems. Our neuro physiotherapists will provide the treatment based on the symptoms of the patient and the level of injury.
- For the movements, we focus on:
- Sensory stimulation
- Positive reinforcement
- Verbal feedback
- We encourage regular movements as well as functionality.
- Rectifying the multiple postures when it comes to lying, standing and sitting
- Promoting functional activities based on daily tasks
- Making use of the visual and verbal prompts so that the patient ponders on the job and gets knowledge from the treatment
- Hamper the muscle shortening because it can create spasticity and the movement reflecting abnormality.
- We implement a team approach for the rehabilitation of the patients.
- We implement realistic goals that are time framed and measured.
- We provide treatment sessions for the patient.
- We focus on independence and life quality.
Advantages of neuro physiotherapy
If you are injured, we will commence the neuro physiotherapy fasts at our clinic in Seawoods. We do this for fast recovery. Some of the advantages of such a treatment are:
- Making the movements precise and hasslefree
- Retaining the conventional movement patterns
- Enhancing the potential for the day to day activities
- Improving the strength of muscles
- Enhancing the range of the movement
- Improving fine or gross motor skills
- Rectifying the posture
- Enhance the balance
- Lengthening of the tight muscles to:
- Decrease the spasticity
- Lessen the contractures
- Increase the levels of fitness as well as endurance
- Rectify the breathing problems
- Reduce the fall risk
- Reduce anxiety
- Reduce stress
- Relief from pain
- Enhancing independence
- Achieving potential to the fullest
Cost for neuro physiotherapy at Seawoods
The cost factor for neuro physiotherapy at Seawoods depends on the complexity of the injury and the time duration of complete recovery.